1. They overweight the significance of rodent studies (common sense says the vegetarian diet is optimal for the vegetarian mouse, while the omnivorous diet is optimal for the omnivorous human)
2. They cherry-pick clinical data (inclusion of the data they dismiss as simply wrong critically changes interpretations).
3. They ignore important anecdotes and observations.
4. They ignore the basic facts of anatomy and physiology.
5. They have not a clue on how prevalent entangled variables are in nutrition and other areas of science.